Thursday, October 2, 2008

Retin-a did not hep my acne

« ...I had an extremely severe acne that lasted for nine years. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Every time I went out, I would always get teased and insulted for my acne. I always had felt like I was isolated by the people around me. It had always been a hot topic for my friends to talk about. That was my little story and I bet yours might be the same too. Acne is just a lot of pain to deal with, especially when you don't know how to get rid of it. I finally was able to get rid of acne once and for all a couple of years ago, with the methods and information that I discovered during my search for a cure for acne. This article will show you some of the best secrets of acne that I have found out....
...Washing the affected parts once or twice a day with a mild cleansing bar or liquid will keep the skin clean and minimize sensitivity and irritation. Exfoliating cleansers and masques can also be used. Containing either fine granules or salicylic acid in a concentration, these medicaments make it a very mild peeling agent....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...This is the most frequent question form teenagers. Acne is nothing but an inflammatory skin disease which is characterized by pimples and flare-ups on face. Acne usually appears during adolescence age....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne from pregnancy, natural acne fighting wash, how to reduce redness and inflammation from acne

No comments: